Thursday, June 14, 2012

Today is going to be a GREAT Day

I want you to picture me with a big cheesy grin. Because as I type this, that's exactly what I have.

I haven't won the lotto and I haven't saved anyone's life, but today I woke up knowing today would be amazing. There was something in me that felt change was coming. I felt that perhaps all the waiting would come to an end.

And whilst we are still waiting, a new door has opened. A new possibility.

I have spoken earlier about how my husband has applied for a residential position over in Western Australia. We are in South Australia and thus he would be relocating without the kids and I. This particular position was part of a Trade Upgrade Program which could take up to 2-years to complete.

We are still waiting to hear on whether he has progressed with his application, which is a tad frustrating seeing as the position starts on July 1st (2-weeks away!).

The whole time I have been silently praying that he doesn't get the job. My heart has been quietly breaking, my tears have been privately shed, and whilst I want him to get the job, I don't want him to have to live somewhere else.

I have been praying that something else comes up in the meantime.

Today it did. Hubby received a phone call for a job interview with another company.

And not only that, but hubby has also received notification from the above Trade Upgrade People that the program has been condensed into 15-weeks. 4-months from 2-years. I can deal with that!

I can deal with 4-months. He'd be home by Christmas. In a job he loves and a trade he was born to work.

We are winning twice before 10:00am.

And thus, today is going to be a GREAT day!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your great day Megs, and congrats good luck to Cammo for the interview!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting <3