Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Eve



Tomorrow my baby boy, my littlest of them all, turns one.

We have survived the first year. He has survived the first year. Together we've managed to keep this baby alive for a whole year. That's worth celebrating.

Ryder has become super mobile and incredibly cheeky. He isn't walking on his own, but he walks around all the furniture (occasionally through it), crawls up the stairs and rummages through everything. EVERYTHING.

He laughs. He claps. He makes that clicking noise you make with your tongue. He smacks the back of his hand onto his mouth. He speaks in gobble-dee-gook.

But most of all, he is super dooper cute. He makes my heart smile. And he completes this little family perfectly.


I have had the best year raising this little dude. I thought becoming a mother of 2 boys would send me to the 'Looney Bin', but with Logan's keen-ness to be a hands on Big Brother (bless him), and having such a great husband... this has been a great 12-months. We've managed to get a very happy, placid little man who lights up our lives.

Happy FIRST Birthday tomorrow my cheeky little blondie... take all the time in the world to start walking ;)

Mummy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3