Monday, March 18, 2013

My Life Mantra


2012 was the year that I took on a different approach to thinking - it wasn't anything overly drastic, and there wasn't a particular event that took place that made me decide this, but I became a 'fan' of positive thinking. It made me happy, and it filled me with a sense of freshness and positivity.

It is something that has really become a large part of my life now. I love motivational posters, and I thrive on inspiration. And with embracing this love of positive energy, it has altered my outlook on life, and filled it with only positive thoughts. And I am happy.

I had the pleasure of creating my own little home office last year, and I just knew that I had to turn it into a positive zone. I wanted to fill it with things I love (like as many Eiffel Towers as possible!), and also fill it with emotions that inspire and motivate me. I happened to find a brilliant, oversized canvas online that fit my office perfectly - and on it was a 'Life Mantra' that I now read everyday and use this to fuel positive thinking and my wish to 'start every day in neutral':

"You only have ONE life.
Dream more. Complain less. Listen more.
Talk less. Love more. Argue less. Hope more.
Fear less. Relax more. Work less. Live more.
DREAM BIG
You can't recover the moment after it's missed.
The word after it's said and the time after it's wasted.
LIVE FOR THE MOMENT.
Love the little things in life
as one day they will be the big things.
Laugh your heart out.
Dance in the rain.
Cherish the moment.
Ignore the pain.
Live, Life, LOVE.
Forgive and forget.
Do what you love and don't regret.
Be crazy and take a risk.
It's up to you to make it happen.
Life is short. Do what you love. Love what you do.
Dream as if you'll live forever.
Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

Do you have motivational/inspirational quotes that you love? I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the canvas online? I love Eiffel tower stuff as well, I got some bookends from Typo not too long ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chobs! I got this canvas from Buggyboo (they have an online store at buggyboo.com and also on Facebook) :)
      xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting <3