Monday, April 29, 2013

Dear Energy: Where have you gone?




It's Monday. It's still morning and I am running off what feels like zero sleep the night before. I feel a little bit Zombie-like and I have a cute little toddler to thank for it.

Our little guy has been having some night terrors of late, but for some reason last night he just didn't want to go to sleep. At all. We resorted to pulling his little fold-out couch into our room and eventually he fell asleep, only to wake up a couple of hours later and scream from 1:00am to 4:00am. His day started at 5:00am.

I took him to day care this morning feeling somewhat guilty that I am leaving them to care for who will be a grizzly and overtired little man. And as I drove to work I was praying for coffee; nice, strong coffee.

The thing is though, lately, I have been tired. Alot. I think the issues with my back (and having to take it easy) has attributed to it, but I am just.... blergh. I feel horrible. Bloated. Tired. I could sleep for a good couple of days, and just cannot be bothered doing much. And who would want to with or weather not being overly inviting lately.

I have no energy at the moment. I feel heavy.

I am looking forward to getting back into my work-outs again, but that's still a while off. I am limited to 'strolls' which don't really do much for me. I miss the buzz that comes with exercising, I miss adrenalin and endorphins. I just miss wanting to do more than get into my warm, comfy PJ's and slippers, and snooze.

I just miss having energy! *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3