Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Little Things...

It's Saturday night, the baby is in bed after an Oscar-worthy performance earlier and hubby and I are about to settle with a movie. Hubby has blown up an air mattress to test overnight (for our upcoming camping trip)... and he has decided that this is our bed for this evening, we're camping in the lounge room.

I don't know what it is, but I find this a combination of exciting and cute.

It has got me thinking... I have found that great balance of spontaneity, respect and love in my husband. I have always known this, so it doesn't come with a sudden rush of surprise, but I just love the times where something ordinary is turned into something extraordinary, with something so simple.

Love, and most importantly long-lasting love, really depends on these moments. The little things are everything. And I have a man that treasures every loving moment.

Have a great Saturday night! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3