Friday, November 25, 2011

Holiday Envy

It's been a trying couple of weeks in the household; my eldest son has been getting into a bit of trouble at school and also a fair bit at home, the baby's sleep routine has changed (cue iced coffee and just generally feeling lethargic all day) and I've felt as if I've been coming down with something, yet my body was taking its time deciding whether or not to give up the fight... The body lost and I went through 2 colds/viruses in 2 weeks, fun!!

In the midst of all this, one my closest friends (along with her husband who is a close friend of my husband) went on a second honeymoon of sorts to Thailand. Probably my favorite place to travel (I've been there twice). The whole time she was away I was greeted with photos and Facebook status updates which brought back so many amazing memories of my time there, not to mention the shopping!! Luckily for me, she came home with some goodies.

If I close my eyes I am there: the massages, the people, the heat, the shopping, the cheap alcohol... Did I mention the massages and the shopping?!

We were intending to go to Bali for my 30th next year, but I'm considering changing it. Whatever I am missing in Bali (which I don't think is much), can wait a bit longer... My heart (and spending money) belongs in Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3