Thursday, January 5, 2012

Photo a Day Challenge: January 2012


I've taken the challenge (via the Project365 app for the iPhone, get it!) to take a photo every day. I use instagram (another app) which has made this an easy challenge thus far, and over at fatmumslim there is another challenge just for January, with a specific list of photos to take each day, I love it! I'm finding that I am taking photos of things that I wouldn't (like my letterbox).

For those that love taking photos (even from their iPhone like me), I recommend you at least give it a go for this month, it's never too late to join!

I admit that I am a little addicted, and once February hits I will probably be a little burnt out, but that's ok. I love taking photos... Usually they're of my boys but who can blame a woman when she has such cute children?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3