Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Photo-a-Day: Recap



I have absolutely loved this challenge, (a brilliant idea created by Telle @ fatmumslim), so much so that I had to create a memory board to recap all my photos.

I must admit I started off as a bit of a newbie, when it comes to photography, my sister got all those genes (ha ha ha!). But towards the middle, I started trying to think beyond the whole 'point and shoot' concept and I tried to experiment with angles, etc. I've really loved what I've come up with!

Have you seen the list for February Photo-a-Day?


I plan on joining this also, I am hoping to be able to commit to all of 2012 if it's running for that long! I love the subjects, it's allowing me opportunities to capture things I wouldn't usually, and therefore allow me to see the beauty in everyday things that I've taken for granted.

And I love how I look through all the photos (via the hashtag #janphotoaday) and see all the interpretations of something so simple. So many people go to such an amazing effort to show their creativity, and the subjects are chosen well to allow for it too.

Did you take part in the January Challenge, or are you starting in February?

It's never too late to start! You don't even need a good camera, as most of my photos were taken with my iPhone. Furthermore, you don't even need Instagr.am; just share it on Facebook, on your blog, etc.

Feel free to 'follow' me on Instagr.am: @mumontherun

Don't forget! Tag your photos #febphotoaday next month to share your photos with everyone else that is participating! With one day left of #janphotoaday, there's over 160,000 photos!

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen tinybeans? Its a website where you take a picture everyday and it collates it as a calendar. Loves it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting <3