Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Photo a Day: Days 6-10

DAY 6: MAKES YOU SMILE

Hubby and I stayed at a Bed and Breakfast with some friends over the weekend, it was bliss! So much food, and good food at that. I took a photo of some nibbles we prepared to represent the great food and great company we were sharing... That moment made me smile :)

DAY 7: FAVOURITE

My favourite jeans... I love that after 2 kids (one recently) they still fit, although at the moment they give a bit of a muffin top (with which I match a loose fitting top to conceal it). I love the colour and moreso that they had a short length so I didn't have to take them up (I'm a shorty!!)

DAY 8: YOUR SKY

I got in with this one just before the rain hit... In between the morning shower and the afternoon downpour. To me it looks like a love heart, and being a sucker for anything 'love' I had to make this my photo of the day.

DAY 9: DAILY ROUTINE

My Morning Coffee: Hazelnut Latte <3

DAY 10: CHILDHOOD

This photo is very dear to me, this was taken when I was maybe 4, I'm sitting with my nanna who passed when I was 5/6 years old - I still have the dress that I am wearing, it reminds me of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3