Sunday, January 22, 2012

Photo a Day: Days 16-20

DAY 16: MORNING


Ever since my husband and I have met, I have awoken to a text message greeting from him every morning. It started as something that he did out of habit (when he was trying to 'woo' me), and has now turned into an amazing gesture. He starts work very early in the mornings, so this is his little way of saying 'Good Morning' as I've not had him beside me in bed when I've woken. He is very romantic at times..


DAY 17: WATER


This was the view I was met with upon coming home from a late gym session, pretty amazing huh?


DAY 18: SOMETHING YOU BOUGHT


With my eldest son on school holidays, I really have to think of ways to keep him entertained, and it's especially difficult on the days where you're staying home. I try to make everything (well, most things) a bit of fun, even breakfast. This morning, we made rainbow pikelets, dividing the mixture and creating coloured batter - it was a success!!


DAY 19: SWEET


A love note... my favourite


DAY 20: SOMEONE YOU LOVE


My husband. I love him when he's dress up as (Hulk Hogan, Optimus Prime and Venom), when he's in his best attire and when he's super scruffy... I love him. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3