Monday, January 30, 2012

Photo a Day: Days 21-25


DAY 21: REFLECTION


It happened to be weigh-in day (I totally forgot about it the morning before), and I had put on weight. Again. So I took advantage of the 'reflection' subject and used this as a chance to reflect on what I should have done more and shouldn't have eaten. It actually kick started a new-found motivation... fingers crossed for this week!


DAY 22: YOUR SHOES


I tried and tried to take photos of my shoes, but it looked messy... it was only when the boys were in the pool and I was lounging beside it that I realised that the sun was in a PERFECT position, viola!


DAY 23: SOMETHING OLD


This locket was given to me by my late grandparents on my first birthday. It's something I cherish and never wear because I am too afraid of losing it.


DAY 24: GUILTY PLEASURE


Chocolate...


DAY 25: SOMETHING YOU MADE


I took Logan to the 'Plaster Fun House' as his last little excursion of the school holidays, and who am I to miss out on all the fun?! I painted this plaque for Ryder's room while Logan painted a Speedboat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3