Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Photo a Day: Days 11-15

DAY 11: WHERE YOU SLEEP

I absolutely ADORE our bedroom, although the wardrobe could be a little bigger! Our bed is such an oasis, and the colour combination reflects a calming mood that we want to have welcome us when it's time to retire for the evening. Above our bed is also our favourite wedding photo which we had printed into a series of 5 canvases :) My FAVOURITE place in our whole house.

DAY 12: CLOSE-UP

I took the boys to Glenelg to catch up with one of my girlfriends and her gorgeous daughter. It was a fantastic day, not a cloud in the sky but a tad on the windy side... So it surprised to me find when I got home that I was sunburnt from head to toe, ouch!! This is my eldest son, who was looking at me while the photo was taken. It served two purposes, a close-up of my sunglasses to get a photo of him :)

DAY 13: IN YOUR BAG

I don't have the luxury of taking a handbag out overly often, I tend to just grab what I need which usually consists of my mobile phone, purse, keys and a bottle of water, and just chuck it in the nappy bag or straight into the car. I don't like it, but it's far too hard to lug a nappy bag and another bag full of unneccessary stuff - and I very rarely go far from home. Because of this, my handbag is only used during my 'kid-free' time and it only carries the essentials: My phone, purse, camera, sunglasses (and their case), pen, headphones... you know, the typical things a girl needs!

DAY 14: SOMETHING YOU'RE READING

I've never been the sort of person to go through novels, it has to be something that I've been looking for or has really captured me. I can count on one hand the amount of books I have read in the last 5-years. Bad hey?! At the moment though, I am reading PerezHilton.com {my daily celebrity gossip ritual}, Super Food Ideas {Which I bought last weekend for their very bad Ice-Cream Pie recipe... Watch this space!} and a book that I received as a Christmas present, Paris. If you don't know by now, I love Paris. It represents the start of something magical {hubby proposed to me at the Eiffel Tower}, and this book is amazing. It's the sort of book to sit at our coffee table and you just browse through whenever. So much history and so many amazing photos - you can fall in love with the place all over again {if that's possible}

DAY 15: HAPPINESS

I have the honour of being a mum to two very special and great little boys. Everyday their bond grows, their love for each other blossoms into something that only brothers can share. I captured a moment where my eldest son was reading to the baby. My heart melted. Instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3