Thursday, January 5, 2012

Let's Play: A to Z

Age: 29
Bed size: Queen
Chore you most hate: Gardening. That's why I don't do it. Oh and folding/hanging clothes, you only have to see my bedroom to know that.
Dogs: Harvey
Essential start to your day: More sleep. Toilet.
Favourite colour: White, red and orange.
Gold or Silver: Silver (or white gold, not a fan of yellow)
Height: 165cm
Instrument you play: None, I was known for my voice.
Job title: Client Services/Mum
Kids: 2
Live: Adelaide, SA
Mother's name: Tracy
Nicknames: Megs
Overnight hospital stays: Giving birth/post birth for my 2 sons, kidney stones, and 2 in 2010 for suspected blood clots (turned out to be something else after a million tests)
Pet peeves: Sooo many; bad table manners, lack of initiative/common sense, ignorance... Just to name a few.
Quote from a movie: "What is with today, today?" Empire Records.
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 1 sister
Time you wake up: At the moment it's usually once (on a good night) between 3:00am and 5:00am and then 7:00am to start the day.
Underwear: Yes I wear them.
Vegetable you hate: Cabbage
What makes you run late: Kids or a cleaning frenzy.
X-Rays you've had: Teeth, chest, ultrasounds for babies, and multiple CT and MRI scans
Yummy food that you make: My famous Gnocci, Tim Tam Tart, Chicken Pies... I am now own for my food!
Zoo animal: Giraffe

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting <3