Thursday, January 5, 2012

Photo a Day: Days 1-5

DAY 1: YOURSELF:


This picture was taken a few years ago (hence the hair length) but its one of my favorites :)

DAY 2: BREAKFAST


Nutri Grain Smileys (or ET faces)

DAY 3: SOMETHING YOU ADORE


I know it must seem ultra soppy but I really adore my marriage, above photo taken on our wedding day almost 2-years ago. We have such an amazing connection and passion for each other, and we just work.
We're a team. I love him.


DAY 4: LETTERBOX


Pretty self explanatory really.
That's our letterbox, with my car and our house in the background :)


DAY 5: SOMETHING YOU WORE


Today I am wearing some Clinique makeup and my Lola perfume. I'd take a photo of my outfit like everyone else, but I've been swimming, have come home and had a shower and am now in my lounging-around-the-house clothes. Not photo friendly.


I can't go without mentioning my everyday, love-it-so-much-that-I-never-want-to-take-it-off necklace from hubby (and Tiffany's)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3